About TECHNET Professional Automotive Service®
In the fall of 1997, TECHNET Professional Automotive Service® was established to provide independently owned service centers the technical solutions, ongoing training, marketing tools, and business resources needed to advance their service centers, allowing them to service more motorists and grow their brand in their own communities.
Today, TECHNET Professional Automotive Service has grown into the TECHNET Nation, an extensive network of more than 9,200 Member shops across North America. TECHNET shops provide customers with dependable service backed by a Nationwide Warranty for least 24 months/24,000 miles, a Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan, a Roadside Assistance Program, and much more.
We call it "Confidence Delivered."
As Members of the TECHNET Nation, our shops stand behind a common Mission Statement and Code of Ethics:
As a TECHNET Professional Automotive Service center, we are committed to providing superior service to our customers and their vehicles. We stand behind everything we do with a Nationwide Warranty, supported by a network of independent repair shops across North America.
CODE OF ETHICS
We operate our business based on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards and therefore agree to:
• Ensure our entire staff is qualified, properly equipped and provided ongoing training.
• Act with professionalism, honesty, and integrity at all times.
• Respect our customer’s time and property.
• Clearly explain all recommended maintenance and repair services.
• Provide a detailed estimate and obtain authorization prior to service.
• Deliver an itemized invoice for all parts and services.
• Display or provide a copy of parts and service warranty information.
• Uphold the highest standards of the automotive repair profession.
• Strive to be a positive influence in the automotive industry and our community.